Water Heater Repair
THE METRO EAST’S #1 PLUMBING & HVAC COMPANY
At Ehret, we are dedicated to providing you help for a variety of home plumbing issues in Belleville, Shiloh, O’Fallon, and throughout the Metro East.
Water Heater Repair Belleville
Water heaters certainly make life much warmer, but if yours isn’t working as well as it should, or you’re stuck without any hot water at all, call us right away for affordable water heater repair in the Metro East. The BellevillePlumbing Experts are available for same-day service and we’ll get your water warmed up fast. With low rates and excellent service, we aim to be the Belleville plumbing company you go to for anything you need come hot water heater tanks.
Water heater tanks come in all different shapes and sizes, and so do water heater issues. Hot water heater tanks are complex pieces of equipment with the chance of quite a few mechanical issues. Just one oversight or simple mistake while trying to repair your water heater tank on your own could cost you hundreds of dollars and put your home in jeopardy.
Ehret is a local Belleville plumbing company that specializes in repairing all types of hot water heater tanks, whether they are powered by gas or electric.
If your water heater issues are leaving your family out in the cold, turn to the experts! Whenever you need a water heater repair or water heater replacement in and around Belleville, Illinois, dial 618-233-1018 to talk to one of our water heater tank specialists right away.
Fast, Affordable Water Heater Repair
When something as vital to your household as your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced, you need fast service from professional plumbers who can get the job done right. We know that it’s very stressful when the hot water suddenly stops coming out of the shower and that’s why at Ehret we offer extremely fast solutions at a click or a call. We focus on:
- Expert Repairs
- Transparent Pricing
- High-Quality Materials
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Signs that your Water Heater Tank Needs Repairing:
- The Water Temperature is Fluctuating Throughout Areas of Your Home or Business
- Low Hot Water Pressure Throughout Your Home or Business
- Your Hot Water Heater Tank is Leaking
- Murky/Rusty Water Coming from Sinks and Faucets
- Unappealing Smell throughout your Home or Business
- Strange Noises Coming from Your Water Tank
- Not Getting Any Hot Water Throughout Your Home or Business
- Hot Water Runs Out Quickly When in Use
PROFESSIONAL PLUMBING SERVICES FROM EHRET
Ehret employees are the top plumbers in the Metro East. Not only can we help with plumbing repairs, but we are also your go-to team for reliable plumbing installations. From start to finish, we are here to assist you. We will address any of your concerns, answer all of your questions, provide you with an estimate and leave you with high-quality results. We offer plumbing services in the Metro East for the following:
- Faucet replacement & repair
- Toilet & Urinal replacement and repair
- Sump pump & sewage ejectors replacement and repair
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation (standard, tankless, power vent, hybrid)
- Plumbing code corrections
- Plumbing remodels
- Outdoor faucet installation and repair
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Water line repair and replacement
- Sewer cabling
- Sewer hydro-jetting
- Sewer camera inspections
- Sanitary sewer line repair and replacement
- Directional boring
- Backflow preventer testing, repair, replacement
- Hydrant testing
EHRET OFFERS EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICES 24/7
If you’ve ever had your plumbing malfunction before, then you know how quickly even the smallest problems can progress to something more serious, sometimes even going from unsanitary to dangerous conditions. There are many different plumbing problems that can occur, but our experts are knowledgeable and experienced. Allowing them be able to properly diagnose the problem and offer you a lasting solution.
Plumbing emergencies are real and they need to be addressed fast! For emergency plumbing service, do not hesitate to call Ehret immediately. We are available 24/7 and want to help—let us take care of your plumbing emergencies for you. Try to turn off the water shut-off valve to your house to prevent further damage until our plumbing experts arrive to help you.